- Press Releases 2019 Press Releases 2019
- Grant Thornton sponsors the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility conference
- Grant Thornton welcomes new global CEO & celebrates record global revenues
- Grant Thornton Cyprus launches blockchain services
- Grant Thornton strengthens its restructuring and insolvency services
- Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrates joint venture with Grant Thornton UK for restructuring and insolvency services
- 2017 2017
Grant Thornton named Employer of the Year. Grant Thornton also honoured with the Thought Leadership Initiative of the Year Award and Lifetime Achievement Award for Grant Thornton International Ltd’s CEO Ed Nusbaum
Grant Thornton is one of the 50 “World’s most attractive global employers” for a third consecutive year, according to the Universum Talent Survey of more than 290,000 business and engineering/IT students.
Revenues at Grant Thornton member firms grew 7.8% measured on a local currencies basis. “All credit goes to our 47,000 people in more than 130 countries,” said Ed Nusbaum, global CEO...