- Grant Thornton sponsors the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility conference
- Grant Thornton welcomes new global CEO & celebrates record global revenues
- Grant Thornton Cyprus launches blockchain services
- Grant Thornton strengthens its restructuring and insolvency services
- Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrates joint venture with Grant Thornton UK for restructuring and insolvency services
- 2017 2017
Grant Thornton is one of the 50 “World’s most attractive global employers” for a third consecutive year, according to the Universum Talent Survey of more than 290,000 business and engineering/IT students.
Revenues at Grant Thornton member firms grew 7.8% measured on a local currencies basis. “All credit goes to our 47,000 people in more than 130 countries,” said Ed Nusbaum, global CEO...