The Outsourcing department supports our clients in two vital ways:
- assisting international clients in setting up and administering companies within tax-efficient structures so as to take full advantage of the beneficial Cyprus tax environment
- providing payroll, bookkeeping, accounting and other support services to local companies looking to outsource part or all of their administration/back-office functions.
Our clients can take advantage of dedicated, experienced teams who can provide the following support services:
Bookkeeping and accounting
In a small business, day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping tasks are non-core activities which can tie up valuable resources. Our bookkeeping service is tailored to free up such resources. This essential task is carried out in a timely and accurate manner, leaving client staff with more time to concentrate on their core business. Services include:
- preparation of sales invoices
- preparation of bank instructions
- preparation of periodic management accounts.
Outsourcing the payroll function removes the headache of keeping abreast of the latest employment legislation and ensures that your staff is paid accurately and on time. Services include:
- preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and other deductions
- preparation of submission to Income Tax and Social Insurance offices
- preparation of bank payment instructions
- customised reporting to the client for bookkeeping of costs and management purposes.
Administration support services
- preparation of commercial agreements and general correspondence
- assistance with opening and administration of a bank account
- any other support services required from time to time.
Company secretarial and administration services
We provide a full range of services geared to helping both local and international business companies fulfill their corporate compliance requirements, allowing them to focus on their core business. Our services include:
- maintaining the statutory books and registers of the company, handling and implementing any changes
- preparation of notices, proxies and minutes of directors and shareholder meetings
- preparation and filing of annual returns with the local authorities
- arranging for directors, corporate secretary, nominee shareholders and registered office.